All Firearms Transactions Must Be Shipped to a FFL
- Please have your local receiving dealer fax or email a signed, legible copy of their FFL within 3 days of the purchase to us
- Fax to 614-754-5125 or email to email@example.com
- Make sure the FFL holder includes your name on the fax or email
- We will include a copy of our FFL and your contact information with the shipment
Handgun shipping is via USPS Priority mail, other items will vary.
Shipping rates and free shipping offers are for the contiguous 48 states. Additional fees for Alaska and Hawaii
All shipments of firearms will be insured and tracking number will be provided
Will not ship certain handguns or rifles to MD, NY, NJ, Washington DC, or other areas restricted by law
It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure the item purchased is legal in their area
We WILL ship to CA if the item is on the approved list and meets the state's requirements. Shipping times may increase by a couple days due to the additional paperwork required.
- Some items will ship separately from different warehouses. We will provide tracking numbers for each shipment.
- If overnight shipping is selected, there can still be additional processing time of 1-3 business days due to the nature of firearm shipments and paperwork necessary to complete regulatory requirements.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and AmEx with NO additional fees
- USPS Money Orders and other payment options may be available BUT you must contact us first
- If you place your order online and choose the Money Order, Phone, Cash, or Gunbroker payment option without first contacting us, your order will be cancelled and the item placed back into inventory. These payment options are reserved for in store use only unless prior arrangements have been made.